City Freight Show and Home Delivery World 2019
Home Delivery World will be returning for its 7th annual retail logistics conference and exhibition alongside the City Freight Show USA, a conference and expo for transportation professionals, and technology companies.
Both conferences will be held in Philadelphia after Home Delivery World's previous success resulting in a complete sell out during the conference last year and increasing demand which has led Home Delivery World to grow.
Home Delivery World, which will now be held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, will host over 2,500 attendees from the retail sector including supply chain experts and logistics professionals.
The conference will feature more than 250 speakers who are industry experts, as well as upwards of 150 exhibitors.
Home Delivery World has announced their much anticipated main keynote speakers, including:
- Nicholas Bertram, President, Giant Food Stores, LLC
- Roman Sobieri, Head of Shipping, Listing Management and Payment Operations, Etsy
- David Burton, EVP of Operations and Retail, Nutrisystem
- Darrell Edwards, EVO & Chief Supply Chain Officer, Lazboy
This year will be the first year the conference is hosted alongside City Freight Show USA, a conference and expo for transportation professionals, and technology companies. Being co-located with Home Delivery World has made this partnership the largest, most comprehensive event in the country that covers the entire delivery cycle from warehousing to the customer's doorstep.
The City Freight Show USA will host key stakeholders in the transportation sector including fleet owners, 3PLs, shippers, city planners, and technology providers.
The conference will discuss optimizing technologies, and innovative new trends as well as discussing urban logistics challenges, and more. Key topics that will be discussed at the City Freight Show USA conference and expo include:
- IoT and shipping decisions: discussing smart devices in logistics and supply chains
- Providing frictionless shipping experiences: how software and selected tools make informed shipping decisions
- Future trends in the industry: including green initiatives, demand, and logistics expectations for the future.
- Leveraging technology in transport: discussing real-time data, and using technological advancements in operations.
The Home Delivery World conference and expo is set to take place from April 3rd to 5th 2019, along with the City Freight Show USA which will take place from April 4th and 5th 2019. There are a variety of ticket options available for both Home Delivery World, and City Freight Show USA. Register now for City Freight show here, and for Home Delivery World here.
Featured white papers
Drone delivery: how far away are we, really?
Round up of developments in drone delivery with an emphasis on commercial drones and legislation
Warehouse robotics: three innovative use cases
Robots can make a world of difference to your operations when deployed well...
IAM Robotics awarded first patent for warehouse picking robots
Pittsburgh startup hopes key patent will address workforce shortages and automation demands.